Small Sticks in School Presenters x4
Hockey Marlborough are on the hunt for passionate role models to help present our Small Sticks in Schools during term time. This is an excellent opportunity for you to apply your experience and skills in a fun and vibrant environment. You will report directly to the Regional Development officer.
Key Duties - To present the Small Sticks Program as per the guidelines set out by Hockey New Zealand and adapted by Hockey Marlborough to Primary Schools in the Marlborough Region.
To be successful in this role you will be
· Energetic, fun and engaging
· Have a sporting or teaching background, ideally with a passion for hockey
· Ability to relate to kids
· Flexible with work hours
· Have own transport
This is a unique yet exciting role where you will work for a progressive and flexible organisation dedicated to growing hockey within the Marlborough region. If this sounds like you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SMALL STICKS IN SCHOOLS
Small Sticks is the fun junior hockey programme for kids aged between 4 and 13. It teaches basic movement skills and introduces the game of hockey as a fun and exciting sport to play and learn.
Small Sticks in Schools is a three year partnership between Hockey Marlborough and the school which includes;
- Four coaching sessions per class delivered by an accredited coach
- A teacher in service training session to upskill teachers
- A festival day at the completion of the programme
- A school resource kit, including 30 sticks and 30 balls, and coaching resources
- Marketing material to help engage and inform students and their parents
If your school is interested please email email@example.com
Click here to download the Small Sticks Manual